Posted by Jennifer (the RD)
It’s time to get out from under those blankets and put away your winter wardrobe because SPRING IS HERE!!! Here are some suggestions for starting the spring season out on a healthier note:
- Take more walks out with your family, friends, and pets. The days are getting longer, and weather is getting better.
- Go shopping for some new spring workout clothing to inspire you to get out there and exercise.
- Write a list of all of the physical activities you enjoy when the weather gets better…hiking, biking, etc.
- Visit your local Farmers’ Market. You can pick up some “in season” produce.
- Have a dinner party or BBQ using all of the produce you bought. I plan to do this very soon! 🙂