Limes and warm weather go together. Not only are they refreshing, they offer many health benefits
- Vitamin C – Improves immunity and helps to prevent against heart disease.
- Vitamin A – Benefits eye health.
- Vitamin B – Aids digestion, improves memory and eases stress.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant that helps prevent cancer and heart disease.
- Vitamin K – Aids in blood clotting and improves bone health.
Limes add a delicious accent to foods and beverages. Try adding some to your diet, your health will benefit.